Back links are the driving force behind the world of search engine optimization and page ranking. To do well in the results of specific search in the search engines the site must have higher page rank and higher page rank is achievable through getting some great back links.
Basically back links are the links which are in other sites that links to your site. Back links are really easy to create but it’s a boring and monotonous job. There is no good amount of back links that will get you a great page rank or a good rating in the search engines.
How to create back links:
There are many ways of creating back links and these methods change as the field of search engine optimization is growing day by day. 구글광고대행
1. Anchor text : To create back links firstly you have to learn how to create anchor text. An example is here :
2. Article writing: Article writing is the best way to get the best back links. There are plenty of article sites to give you a great back link. You have to just write a great article along with your sites anchor text and link. You can use automated software to do this but make sure your article is a great one and it is on your sites keywords.
3. Forum posting : There are many forums and blogs now on the internet to have your precious site’s link. To create you have to add your link like an anchor text. The higher the forum’s page rank the higher your page links are granted.
4. Blog Comments : To create back links in blogs you have to have the keywords in the name area and then your address. Then a link will be created in the name area of yours.
5. Twitter : If there are many following you then twitter is a great way to have back links too. Its one of the new ways to have back links now a days.
6. Wis.dm : This is a new site where you can ask many questions and answer them. Just pick one with your related topic and then give your site’s link.
7. Hub pages and Squidoo : These sites let you build pages in the net along with great back links to support you site. But there is a difference in squido and hub pages. You have to be careful in Hub pages for back links as it lets you add more links than the squido for your site.
8. Google alert for keywords : This is one of the primary way to get updated about your keywords on the internet. Each time for setting up a new site you have to set Google alert for your keywords. For this you get news whenever anyone sets up a new blog on that keyword and you can add your link in that new blog.
9. Directory submission : This method also contain social book marking and many web directory submission. This is a tedious way of doing back links as there are tons of directories and you just can count on any sources. Just take an half hour each day to submit in different directories. But now a days there are many software available that submits automatically to the directories.